Our client is a well-known and publicly listed food manufacturer and trader. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Legal Manager.
- Being responsible for all of the company’s legal agreements.
- Managing a legal team and ensuring all legal documents are correctly maintained and updated.
- Providing legal advice and consultation to other departments in the company.
- Liaising with government organizations, such as law courts, the Royal Thai Police, the Revenue Department and the Ministry of Commerce.
- Coordinating with, and associating with, the Federation of Thai Industries, the Thai Chamber of Commerce and other bodies.
- Thai nationality, aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Law or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the legal field is a must.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a listed company is a must.
- Previous experience of working closely with government organizations.
- Able to work independently and to act decisively with a sense of responsibility.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of English.