Our client is a legal, financial and consultancy service provider for corporate clients.
- Handle non-complex mail correspondence, memorandums, reports, incoming calls, presentations and supporting documents for lawyers and/or supervisors.
- Conduct periodic review for possible storage of older case files and update them if required.
- Support litigation lawyers/paralegals in administrative tasks for litigation cases as assigned.
- Process lawyers’ time sheets, payment vouchers and records in a timely manner.
- Perform other essential administrative/secretarial tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, major in English would be an advantage.
- Fair to good command of spoken and written English.
- 1-2 years of admin/secretarial experience is preferable.
- Fresh graduates with a positive attitude towards secretarial/paralegal work will be welcome.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Computer proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skill and strong service mind.
- Good translation & interpretation skills are a plus.