- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review and provide legal advice on business documents.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Give legal advice regarding business operations and projects.
- Conclude all reports and present to company committee.
- Prepare minutes of Board of Director and Shareholder meetings including required company secretary services to expatriate management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Law.
- Working experience in an FMCG or consumer products company is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of legal experience preferred
- Good command of English and Thai
- Strong legal document drafting, negotiation and analytical skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
- Hard working and diligent and have a legal and service mind