Our client’s company is a leading manufacturer & distributor of a wide range of battery and lighting products from Japan. The company has been established in Thailand for more than 50 years and is now searching for a candidate to join in the position of Lighting Marketing Manager.
- Controlling and managing PSI/product portfolio/pricing/PL by coordinating and negotiating with concerned parties like factory personnel and the sales team.
- Planning and monitoring strategic initiatives for increasing sales and profitability in the ECM channel.
- Male/female, aged between 35-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- B to C experience of at least 10 years in the lighting industry or Product Manager of appliances for the B to C market.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Results-driven and good analytical skills
- Good business level command of English communication (speaking and writing)
- Competent using Microsoft Office (Power Point/ Excel / Word)