This position reports to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for the electrical systems on the production lines and managing the team following the Preventive & Corrective maintenance program for the shop floor. Providing solutions, analysis and troubleshooting for machines and equipment to keep machines running 24/7 as per the production plan. Developing and successfully implementing the maintenance program in relation to food safety requirements, safety and environmental programs.
- Managing manpower to support 24/7 production as per the production plan and PM requirements.
- Supporting the Engineering team and providing solutions, analysis and troubleshooting for machines and equipment to keep machines running 24/7.
- Developing, reviewing and updating preventive & corrective maintenance programs to ensure the readiness of all plant equipment in order to meet the production volume requirements.
- Leading the maintenance of machines and ensuring efficient running.
- Reviewing and appraising the skills and performance of subordinates for endorsement to the Engineering Manager and discussing and developing ways for further improvement.
- Motivating personnel through periodic dialogue, counselling and coaching, recognition of exemplary performances and encouraging high-level performance.
- Providing knowledge and skills for continual improvement and implementation of electrical & maintenance systems.
- Providing appropriate counsel to subordinates. Coaching the team and providing guidance in connection with their functions and responsibilities.
- Developing process parameters and continually improving productivities, safety, food safety and sustainability.
- Performing various other tasks / duties in support of the goals and objectives of the business.
- Following QFS procedures and monitoring processes to ensure that products are manufactured without quality or safety issues.
- Follow safety procedures and monitoring processes to ensure that machines and equipment run without safety issues.
- Following job / task assignments from the Engineering Manager.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent understanding of industrial manufacturing.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- An excellent understanding of preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, spare parts management, Inverter and people planning.
- Working knowledge of PET manufacturing processes.
- Computer skills are also necessary to work with software SAP – PM module and different engineering technologies.
- Excellent understanding engineering tools such as MTTR, MTBF, PDCA, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Must possess technical knowledge in the following fields with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Must possess working knowledge of the concepts and applications of management systems.
- Good knowledge and computer skills - MS-Office, AutoCAD, MS-Project, etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good leadership, motivation and team work skills.
Our client offers a basic salary + a 1 month fixed bonus, overtime, group health insurance, a uniform and transportation.
Reference Code: LS1282004
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Line Supervisor (M&E) - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 by click “Apply Now”