- Being responsible for the overall logistics functions of the company.
- Planning, dealing and managing logistics, warehouse, in house transportation, outsource transportation and customer services.
- Managing the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Ensuring emergency support, safety procedure compliance, country labour law compliance and operations; providing any other management support necessary.
- Solving problems and developing a plan for logistics, warehouse processes, transportation and customer services
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics Management or related field.
- Male or female, aged 38 – 50 years old.
- At least 12 years of experienced in logistics, warehouse and transportation management in the food and beverage, consumer products or FMCG industries.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of logistics processes.
- AX system experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lead a team and manage staff.
- Excellent communicator (dealing with in-house staff and outsourced staff).
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Commercially aware, accurate, on-time, proactive and a fast learner.
- Strong leadership and management skills and able to perform well under pressure.