Our client’s business involves the sale and distribution of high quality products like automotive after-market spare parts, power tools and security systems.
- Coordinating with logistics firm (PATH) and forwarder for import and export shipments.
- Being responsible for customs formality process i.e. prepare shipping documents, import / export entries, etc.
- Coordinating internally for goods delivery to the customers.
- Preparing monthly reports of customs clearance costs and transportation costs.
- Coordinating with company vendor for bill placement and payment collection.
- Being responsible for accounting documents i.e. billing document, receipt, etc.
- Establishing new local and overseas vendors.
- Performing other related logistics tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Transportation, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics functions
- Microsoft Office and SAP skills.
- Possess initiative, a fast learner, good at multitasking and can work well under pressure.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"