Our client is one of the leading worldwide providers of packaging solutions for food products of all types, life science and healthcare products as well as industrial items. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Logistics & Business Coordinator.
- Preparing and sending purchase orders to suppliers for order confirmation.
- Identifying, negotiating with and selecting suitable suppliers.
- Performing physical stock check on a monthly basis to ensure effective stock control.
- Coordinating with spare parts sales staff for delivery of goods to customers in a timely manner.
- Preparing and submitting regular reports and correspondence as needed on time.
- Male or female, aged 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related fields.
- Having experience in imports of at least 3 years (prefer trading or manufacturing company)
- Good command of English.