Our client is a leading international manufacturer of chemicals products. It requires a well-organised person who is active, dynamic, hands-on and has a pleasant personality to work with them in the position of Logistics & Customer Services Manager (SEA Region).
- Lead a team of at least 3 Customer Service Representatives based in Thailand, ensuring day-to-day operations are carried out efficiently in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assign administrative & functional responsibilities of the respective product line to Customer Service Representatives.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/yearly reports regarding open orders and inventory status.
- Collaborate with third parties agents: customs and clearance personnel, forwarding agents, shipping companies, etc.
- Monitor and execute the forecasting plan on a regular basis.
- Manage all communication with South East Asia clients and distributors.
- Provide PO, order confirmation and shipping documents and weekly and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with the CS teams at the headquarters.
- Aged 35-45 years old.
- At least 6 years of experience in logistics, import- export and customer services.
- Good knowledge of SAP system.
- Experience in multinational/global operations will be an advantage.
- Very good English communication skills (speaking & writing)
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056