Our client is one of Southeast Asia’s leading stationery manufacturers and art materials suppliers. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Logistics Manager.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment and frequency.
- Establish and monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Create policies and procedures for logistics activities.
- Plan and implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs and training & safety records.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling and distributing materials, equipment, machinery and supplies.
- Thai, male or female, aged 30-45 years old.
- Master’s degree in Management or any related field is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in logistics.
- Ability to work independently and act decisively with a sense of responsibility.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.