- Reporting to the Supply Chain Director.
- Ensuring 100% compliance of all business activities.
- Leading the team in the Logistics Department to achieve the Department’s goals.
- Being responsible for ALL logistics activities for outbound (export and domestic shipments)and inbound logistics and warehousing, and, dealing with the BOI.
- Developing, building and maintaining business relationships with ocean carriers, freight forwarders, trucking companies and business partners.
- Provide logistics information to business leaders as needed to support better decision making.
- Initiating savings activities, documenting the savings achieved, managing logistics KPIs and evaluating the performance of business partners.
- Sharing best practices with Regional and Global logistics peers.
- Supporting logistics related EH&S initiatives and plant activities.
- Developing next generation leaders.
- Accelerating the company’s culture.
- Bachelor degree or higher in logistics management or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in the logistics field and possess all supply chain knowledge, preferably from multi-national companies.
- Very good command of English.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Able to travel.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to detail. Strong negotiation skills are very important.
- Possess a deep knowledge of ocean freight management, especially CFR terms.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package including a provident fund, bonus, housing allowance and a five day working week.