The Logistics Manager or Senior Manager will report to the General Manager and take responsibility for the following key functions:
- Preparing materials, parts and packaging to support Production.
- Managing and handling the Milk Run operation as per customer schedules.
- Ensuring the good condition of stock and the cleanliness of warehouse space.
- Managing and controlling the Master Production Schedule to ensure consistency with customer requirements.
- Conducting monthly capacity confirmations to review man-power and production capacity.
- Being responsible for and managing finished goods inventory from planning stages to ensure consistency of standards and to minimize inventory cost for the company.
- Controlling supplier's delivery performance including conducting supplier delivery evaluations and developing delivery performance.
- Managing Warehouse & Logistics compliance with company policy, standards and guidelines.
- Managing shipping and receiving activities (receiving, storage and packaging).
- Coordinating with Sales to manage and plan fast track orders.
- Communicating with customers with regards to schedules, forecasts and expediting.
- Bringing any known or suspected non-conformances associated with company procedures or legal requirements to the management’s attention immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Warehousing, Inventory Management, Material Planning or Supply Chain within the automotive parts or manufacturing industry.
- Aged 38 years old or above.
- Having experience of production planning and production control will be an advantage.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Good command in English (TOEIC score of 550 or above).
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.