Our client is a trader of food packaging machinery. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Logistics Officer.
- Handling import clearance and shipment procedures.
- Preparing import documents for customs entry approval and any other necessary logistics documents.
- Processing logistics records on the SAP system.
- Preparing weekly freight expense reports for the finance department.
- Handling quality management tasks and the process for receiving goods.
- Providing other support as assigned.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistics and Supply Chain or any other related field.
- Having at least 2 years of experience working in logistics (Imports)
- Good written and spoken English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"