Our client is a manufacturer of agricultural products. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Logistics Officer.
- Being responsible for import and export procurement support
- Dealing with suppliers and customers in Thailand and overseas on a daily basis
- Coordinating with a freight forwarding company.
- Preparing and analysing weekly reports
- Checking details of orders after receiving and sending to suppliers if prices are acceptable
- Dealing with the finance team to key in details of products and check buying conditions i.e. T/T, L/C
- Male or female, aged 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Having experience in imports-exports of at least 3 years.
- Some relevant logistics work experience will be advantageous.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Good in using computer software such as Microsoft Excel
- Very good command of English.