Our client is a leading distributor of consumer electronics. Due to the success and expansion of their business, they are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join their team in the position of Logistics Officer.
- Confirm delivery of shipment and produce daily tracking report via ERP system.
- Provide related documents for the clearance process and according to customers’ enquiries (PO, invoice, packing list, description).
- Coordinate with plant, freight forwarder and transporter for shipments.
- Track purchase orders and communicate with overseas parties regarding changes in order schedules: - cancellations, postponements and modes of shipment.
- Respond to customers’ e-mails and questions related to transportation/lead times.
- Check stock.
- Communicate with the sales team regarding their pending order status and queries, if any.
- Handle any other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields.
- Female, aged 24-35 years old.
- At least 2 years of experience in logistics functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English (speaking and writing skills).