Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with a focus on exploration, production and marketing of oil and natural gas. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Logistics Scheduling Officer.
- Ensuring quality data by fully and correctly submitting vendor managed inventory (VMI) data from sources.
- Collecting information (tank capacity, product type and maintenance status) to ensure VMI orders are properly generated.
- Collecting performance data and providing feedback to VMI analyst for improvements.
- Handling customer enquiries to change/amend VMI orders, evaluating the real need and feasibility for scheduling changes, and liaising with the scheduling team where appropriate.
- Providing feedback on changes to planned shipments to the scheduling team, particularly to VMI customers.
- Ensuring documentation and filing is accurate, up to date and accessible.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or a related field. The position is open to new graduates.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer competency with MS Excel, Word and Power Point programs.
- Ability to analyse results and create own initiative.
- Be able to work well under pressure to meet targets.