The Logistics Section Manager will report to the Logistics Department Manager and be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing online documents in the system (BOM).
- Providing documents to the related government department.
- Focusing on accuracy in relation to shipping destination and location transportation plans.
- Coordinating with Head Quarters regarding new allocations to carriers.
- Coordinating with counterparts regarding shipments.
- Ensuring that all import-export shipments are delivered on time.
- Working with related departments for solving any related issues.
- Reporting on any critical movements to the Manager.
- Providing coaching to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a Logistics related field.
- 5 - 8 Years working experience at a supervisor or management level.
- Have knowledge of logistics operations in manufacturing.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.