Our client is one of the world's leading telecommunication providers and a manufacturer of related equipment. They are currently seeking a Logistics Specialist.
- Coordinating the Logistics Team on incoming shipments, TA and import license applications.
- Overseeing inbound warehousing arrangements.
- Applying for Type Approval and Import Licenses for telecommunication equipment from the NBTC.
- Coordinating with customers to submit NBTC equipment reports, according to customer requirements and KPIs.
- Supporting the import customs clearance process to ensure smooth clearance without delay.
- Handling complaints from other departments concerning air and truck shipments.
- Arranging shipping documents (PL, invoice, license, Type Approval, etc.) accurately.
- Overseeing, monitoring and coordinating with the Shipping Team.
- Managing and storing customs clearance records.
- Handling documents to support the billing process.
- Handling duty, vat and payment processes through the GTM system.
- Managing internal processes, such as compliance tests on received goods and customs clearance procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Import and Custom Clearance functions.
- Fundamental knowledge of NBTC, type approval, import licenses, Tariffs, HS codes and Invoicing.
- Good command of English.
- Able to analyze data and provide related reports to support the business.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry is an advantage.
- Result oriented and a can-do attitude.