The Machine & New Project Manager will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Developing the team in relation to project improvements for current models & new assignments.
- Cooperating with relevant teams in order to design processes to match with the products and focusing on the standardization of specifications, tooling and equipment.
- Monitoring standard operations and developing productivity within the production areas to comply with the company’s policies.
- Leading all engineering projects to meet related objectives.
- Managing the Engineering team to comply with the company’s policies and values.
- Supporting the development of production activities.
- Helping to respond to, and drive permanent resolutions associated with any customer issues, both internally and externally.
- Helping to ensure program metrics are met as they relate to quality, equipment cycle time, cost and overall program timing.
- Interacting directly with customer engineers to ensure all program expectations are met as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5 - 8 years’ experience from a high volume manufacturing environment at management level, particularly from the automotive (bearing) industry.
- Good exposure and knowledge of production cycle time.
- Highly developed and problem solving skills with a proven ability to teach.
- Good teamwork approach, communication, planning and organising skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Our client offers a remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.