The Machine & New Project Manager will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Directing the execution of investment projects including design, construction and cost control.
- Communicating directly with the Operations department to coordinate correspondence projects work in process areas.
- Reviewing the operation of plant operations and processes constantly to analyze the process deviations and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Preparing reports, analysing data, and making recommendations for improving plant operations and solving process related problems.
- Communicating regularly with all departments, both individually and as a group to ensure good two-way communication concerning capital project and process engineering issues.
- Initiating and proposing projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Developing the team in relation to project improvements for current models & new assignments.
- Monitoring standard operations and developing productivity within the production areas to comply with the company’s policies.
- Leading all engineering projects to meet related objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5 - 8 years’ experience from a high volume manufacturing environment at management level, particularly from the automotive (bearing) industry.
- Good exposure and knowledge of production cycle time.
- Highly developed and problem solving skills with a proven ability to teach.
- Good teamwork approach, communication, planning and organising skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Our client offers a remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: MNM1022808
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Machine & New Project Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790