Our client is global leader in protective barrier products and safety equipment. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Maintenance Engineer.
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 Baht/month
- Improving and maintaining the condition of the plant’s electrical wiring system, meeting wiring standards to ensure electrical safety within the plant.
- Supervising, inspecting, correcting and developing preventive maintenance plans for all machines, electrical control panels and related systems on a regular basis.
- Collecting and controlling all technical information for responsible machinery.
- Providing and maintaining all electrical drawings to ensure system designs and their modifications are on hand and up to date.
- Ensuring all sensors, alarms, switches and other electrical equipment are in good condition and functioning accurately.
- Collecting and providing electrical consumption data on a department basis.
- Maintaining and supervising building and compound repairs.
- Utilising a job request system.
- Developing and monitoring a calibration plan for all specified engineering equipment and machinery to ensure their conformity to the quality system.
- Training and supervising all subordinates in the proper maintenance of buildings, electrical systems and other functions.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external quality, safety, health and environmental instructions, rules and regulations.
- Ensuring the workplace is safe and without risk to health or the environment, by conducting regular audits, inspections and training.
- Ensuring prompt remedial action and accurate investigation and reporting of all accidents and incidents.
- Ensuring all chemicals and production waste is handled, stored and disposed of in a safe and proper manner.
- Male, age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical).
- Minimum 5 years experience of engineering functions, with a minimum of 3 years at a managerial level.
- Good knowledge of utility plant equipment, GMP, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Good command of English.
- Computer proficient.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Service minded and a sense of urgency.
- Safety certificate holder at a supervisory level.