- Execute overall construction work or major maintenance work onsite to ensure completion within the given timeline.
- Support the Terminal Managers for a continuous and sustainable improvement in the areas of engineering and operations practices in line with Group Policies and local legislation.
- Ensure the compliance to AMS (Asset Management System) requirements and company policies during construction period.
- Execute QA/QC management system, and ensure work quality at fabrication workshop and construction site.
- Review equipment and material documents (both in Thai and English) for completeness and correctness according to the Supply Contracts and/or Purchase Orders.
- Manage a construction contractor to incorporatefinal data of equipment and prepare as-built and handover documents to submit to engineers.
- Support mechanical test runs, preliminary electrical tests, shutdowns, pre-commissioning, commissioning, closeouts and handover work.
- Look after the tools/equipment for engineering section to ensure they are in good condition, including necessary certificates, ground testing and explosive meters (gas detector).
- Follow up and review the submitted handover and invoice documents.
- Ensure major inspection and maintenance activities are monitored and completed as per plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument Engineering.
- Project and maintenance work management skills.
- Fair understanding and communication in English.
- Flexible to travel upcountry.