Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. They explore, produce and market oil and natural gas. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position ofMaintenance Engineer.
- Execute overall construction work or major maintenance work onsite to ensure completion within the given timeline.
- Support the Terminal Managers for a continuous and sustainable improvement in the areas of engineering and operations practices in line with Group Policies and local legislation.
- Ensure the compliance to AMS (Asset Management System) requirements and company policies during construction period.
- Execute QA/QC management system, and ensure work quality at fabrication workshop and construction site.
- Review equipment and material documents (both in Thai and English) for completeness and correctness according to the Supply Contracts and/or Purchase Orders.
- Manage a construction contractor to incorporatefinal data of equipment and prepare as-built and handover documents to submit to engineers.
- Support mechanical test runs, preliminary electrical tests, shutdowns, pre-commissioning, commissioning, closeouts and handover work.
- Look after the tools/equipment for engineering section to ensure they are in good condition, including necessary certificates, ground testing and explosive meters (gas detector).
- Follow up and review the submitted handover and invoice documents.
- Ensure major inspection and maintenance activities are monitored and completed as per plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument Engineering.
- Project and maintenance work management skills.
- Fair understanding and communication in English.
- Flexible to travel upcountry.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056
Website : WWW.PRTR.COM