- Plan, set upand control preventative and corrective maintenance and machine shut down to have maximum reliability of machinery on the production line.
- Analyse and find the root causes for failures or machine problems, and take corrective actionswith solutionsto prevent recurrence of problems.
- Control technical improvementsandmodifications.
- Control mechanical non-scheduled downtime and troubleshooting.
- Control work orders and repairsof machines to get themback to normal condition as fast as possible tolimit equipment downtime.
- Train subordinates, and control them as assigned.
- Control equipment rebuilds.
- Initiate and follow up work instruction standards,BPP,ISO.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Polyester, plastic, paper, power plant and chemical process knowledge is a positive.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient with computers(Microsoft, AutoCAD, SolidWorks).
- Good collaborative skills and able to work well within a timeline.
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14000, OHSAS18001 and ISO 50001.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in preventative maintenance and maintenance of utility systems.