Our client is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of battery separators for automotive, industrial and specialty applications. The company services the global battery manufacturing industry through marketing and sales offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, South East Asia and China.
- Plan, set upand control preventative and corrective maintenance and machine shut down to have maximum reliability of machinery on the production line.
- Analyse and find the root causes for failures or machine problems, and take corrective actionswith solutionsto prevent recurrence of problems.
- Control technical improvementsandmodifications.
- Control mechanical non-scheduled downtime and troubleshooting.
- Control work orders and repairsof machines to get themback to normal condition as fast as possible tolimit equipment downtime.
- Train subordinates, and control them as assigned.
- Control equipment rebuilds.
- Initiate and follow up work instruction standards,BPP,ISO.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Polyester, plastic, paper, power plant and chemical process knowledge is a positive.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient with computers(Microsoft, AutoCAD, SolidWorks).
- Good collaborative skills and able to work well within a timeline.
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14000, OHSAS18001 and ISO 50001.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in preventative maintenance and maintenance of utility systems.
Our client offers a benefits package including;variable annual bonus,group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), annual leave (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056