The candidate will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will be an integral part of our clients’ maintenance team, responsible for the following key tasks:
- Maintain basic conditions of machines ensuring the machine operate according to standard.
- Develop preventive maintenance & calibration program for E&I to improve reliability of equipment.
- Daily review work order analysis – E&I.
- Develop and maintain standard methods as well as trainings.
- Participate in training/skill development.
- Participate in spare parts and consumables inventory system.
- Effectively carry out the data collection and work reports.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- At least 3 years technical experience of machine components, functions and basic conditions of machines.
- Direct experience of at least 2 years working in company that implements process optimization and TPM activities
- Experienced in PLC programming, Mitsubishi or Siemens is preferable, Industrial communication.
- Have a good knowledge about electrical control system, circuit diagram, motor and drive, tools and measuring equipments, etc.
- Good skills in maintenance of transmission, lubrication, valves, shaft, bearings, pneumatics and hydraulic are need.
- Good level of English communication.
- Able to work in Mapthaput – Rayong.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a challenging position, a good career path and a five day working week.