The Maintenance Engineer will report directly to Indian Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Developing and implementing TPM programmes into production machines.
- Improving machine reliability.
- Studying and developing engineering projects to improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Providing technical support in relation to break down frequency reduction.
- Repairing and maintaining machinery.
- Controlling spare parts and equipment.
- Scheduling preventive maintenance on a regular schedule.
- Coordinating work with other departments. Being able to perform their tasks as planned.
- Reporting on breakdowns and concluding the preventive maintenance plan presented to the Plant Manager.
- Considering and ordering equipment and tools based on related requests.
- Meeting with Production regarding planning preventive maintenance.
- Ensuring the discipline of, and motivating subordinates.
- Assisting with, or participating in the performing of maintenance and repair work as necessary.
- Coordinating various activities to support safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience from a packaging manufacturer.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a maintenance role.
- Strong communication skills, hard-working and service minded.
- Basic computer skills.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a provident fund, fixed bonus, variable bonus, housing allowance, a position allowance and transportation.