- Setting up machine preventive maintenance and calibration plans.
- Performing machine preventive maintenance, calibration and MSA.
- Repairing and fixing machine problems.
- Controlling new machine and process development.
- Coordinating machine buy off and qualification.
- Reducing machine downtime.
- Controlling spare parts.
- Cooperating with cross functional teams regarding improvement projects e.g. Lean Six Sigma Projects, Productivity Improvement, Cost Reduction, Yield Improvement and Labour Efficiency Improvement, etc.
- Coordinating with machine technical service engineers.
- Supervising all maintenance technicians.
- Improving machine capability and performance.
- Being responsible for key KPIs e.g. %machine downtime, MTBF, MTTR and safety, etc.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male, aged over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years in a Maintenance Engineer, Equipment Engineer or Technical Service Engineer role.
- Strong Experience in SMT, Wave Soldering, Selective Wave Soldering, Conformal Coating, Potting and Auto Insertion is a must.
- Capable of trouble shooting and fixing machine issues.
- Experience in ISO16949, ISO13485, ISO9001, FDA will be an advantage.
- Good communication & team working skills.
- Computer knowledge.
- Good English writing and communication skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience, a position allowance, performance allowance, provident fund and transportation.
Reference Code: ME1280505
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Maintenance Engineer / Senior Maintenance Engineer - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790,by Click “Apply Now”