Our client is a leading commercial printing, labelling and packaging company in Southeast Asia. They are looking for a suitable candidate to join their team in the position of Maintenance Manager.
- Planning and controlling monthly and annual preventive maintenance schedules.
- Managing the team to perform effective maintenance and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Dealing with vendors to help resolve issues, when appropriate.
- Controlling the maintenance budget.
- Producing maintenance reports for management.
- Ensuring safety in the workplace and compliance with health standards and regulations.
- Providing appropriate maintenance related documentation; forms, reports, logs and records.
- Performing other duties as required by management.
- Male, Thai nationality, aged 33 years old and above.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance and manufacturing systems is a must.
- Able to manage a team and prioritize schedules.
- Prior experience in printing, publishing, labelling or packaging is a plus.
- Good English communication skills.
- Proactive, customer focused with good problem solving skills.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume, stating present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056