Our client is a leading global heavy vehicles manufacturer.
Salary: B/90,000-100,000/Month plus Benefits
Reporting to the GM, this role is in charge of the upkeep and maintenance of the client’s welding, painting and assembly equipment, logistics vehicles, and facilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the maintenance process and executing long-term predictive plans.
- Managing daily and weekly inspections of facilities to ensure smooth operations.
- Hiring and training maintenance employees to carry out duties following client systems.
- Performing critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring techniques.
- Performing and developing standards associated with troubleshooting, periodic maintenance and routine calibration.
- Providing technical guidance for the preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Managing third party contractors together with the Indirect Purchasing team to determine the rate and terms of service.
- Conducting regular health and safety risk assessments to identify possible hazards around building facilities or the premises.
- Supervising activities associated with building upkeep personnel to ensure they maintain a clean and orderly facility.
- Suggesting and developing standards of maintenance for operators.
- Preparing, developing and executing maintenance training programs.
- Managing and controlling construction, machine relocation and modification activities.
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Male, aged over 30 years old.
- Knowledge of MIGMAG/Manual Spot/Stud Welding, Tip Dressing, Grinding and Drilling Equipment.
- Working experience with jig fixtures, pneumatics and hydraulics, and, being able to read schemes is a must.
- PLC knowledge is strongly desirable.
- Sound knowledge of pre-treatment, priming, painting, sealing, oven curing, and industrial adhesive processes will be a plus.
- Experience on forklift and building maintenance.
- Good planning and cooperation skills.
- Effective/influenced training skills.
- Must be fluent in English (both speaking and writing).
- Work well under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Experience with multinational companies will be an advantage.
- A strong team player with strong cross-cultural management skills.
Our client offers a basic salary, provident fund, group insurance and a medical allowance (including family), a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.
Reference Code: MM1103008
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Maintenance Manager (Automotive - Welding) - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790