The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the following key functions:
- To lead the Maintenance team in conducting planned/unplanned maintenance activities in line with agreed production priorities, engineering standards and budgets.
- To provide mechanical engineering design support to the Engineering and Project teams.
- To conduct root cause analysis of failures (‘5 Why’ or other formal methods) and provide effective corrective / preventative measures.
- To ensure that all Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) is maintained and inspected to the required standards / frequency and that the site has identified and maintains a suitable critical spares list.
- To ensure that maintenance personnel fully understand and comply with the site SHE Principles and Golden Rules at all times.
- To ensure that all maintenance activities are adequately risk assessed and that all procedures / work instructions are understood and applied.
- To ensure that all maintenance tasks are undertaken using the correct safe systems of work (e.g. PTW, LOTO) and that all modifications are subject to Management of Change.
- To audit and assist in maintenance activity preparation, including Permit to Work / Risk Assessment / Management of Change.
- To manage shutdown planning of maintenance activities in conjunction with Operations and Project teams to ensure minimal disruption to operations.
- To conduct basic engineering calculations for machines or enlist specialists internally or externally to ensure engineering standards and best practice are maintained.
- To ensure all maintenance work complies with relevant legal requirements.
- To conduct other works as assigned by the Process Engineering Manager.
- To keep abreast of technical developments in engineering solutions relevant to the companies interests and activities.
- To agree a set of KPI’s with the team. To review and validate individual competencies through external and internal training courses and provide recommendations for continued organisational improvement.
- To manage external contractors and service agreements with equipment suppliers, service companies and local authorities.
- To ensure all maintenance activities are managed through the SAP maintenance module.
- To monitor, audit and report on the status of all maintenance activities, as assigned by the Process Engineering Manager.
- Degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in hands-on maintenance supervision from a chemical industry background is preferred.
- Managerial skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems is preferred.
- Sound judgment, good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and computer proficiency.
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a challenging job, a good career path and a five day working week.
Reference Code: MM1020709
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Maintenance Manager - Jobsdbfax to 038 494 790, or by click “Apply Now"
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790