The Maintenance Manager will be reporting directly to the Operation Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Developing preventive maintenance & predictive maintenance programmes for both rotating and static equipment. Improving the reliability of equipment.
- Developing preventive maintenance task lists for each piece of equipment as per supplier’s recommendations and/or affiliate sharing.
- Ensuring repair tasks contain root cause issues and are completed on time in and acceptable manner.
- Providing leadership, coaching and direction to the team in all aspect of their work in order to ensure EHS compliance (work permits, JSA and MOC, etc.).
- Performing monthly safety walks in maintenance areas.
- Performing monthly reviews of work order analysis.
- Reviewing monthly cleaning tasks to improve associated costs and reliability.
- Reducing breakdowns and recurring work orders by leading root cause analysis.
- Coordinating skill and knowledge development – mechanics for Maintenance & Production teams.
- Working with vendors to source parts and substitute parts with more economical options to improve equipment functionality.
- Developing preventive maintenance & calibration programs for E&I & DCS & PLC. Improving the reliability of equipment.
- Developing PLC authorization, interlock matrix, trouble shooting and functional tests.
- Degree or higher in Mechanical, or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in hands-on maintenance supervision from a petrochemical industry background is preferred.
- Managerial skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems is preferred.
- Sound judgment, good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and computer proficiency.
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a challenging position, a good career path and a five day working week.