Responsible for developing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program along with coordinating a centralized spare parts inventory program. In addition, will be responsible for coordinating with plant managers to schedule activities related to the maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Implements preventative maintenance programs / monitors existing programs for best practice vision.
- Plan and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures and assign and monitor personnel.
- Responsible for NPM (Net Profit Margin) Strategy implementation and execution at plant level.
- Drive the implementation of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) Pillar projects.
- Order parts needed for special projects, routine maintenance requirements, spare parts, tools and equipment needed.
- Maintain centralized spare parts inventory.
- Coordinates maintenance services to be provided by outside vendors, including warranties and service contracts.
- Direct workers in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Assist and direct workers in diagnosis of malfunctions in equipment and machinery.
- Test malfunctioning machinery, determine repairs and assign mechanic for repair.
- Direct workers engaged in dismantling, assembling and installing equipment, parts and machinery.
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble.
- Manage and lead teams.
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigns duties.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in training or electrical engineering, education or 8 plus years of experience as hands-on maintenance manager, or equivalent combination of experience, training and education.
- Expert Knowledge of PLC & CNC Siemens Systems.
- Automotive industry background.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and operations manuals and follow step by step instructions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of safety and industrial hygiene and the ability to ensure compliance.