The Operations Manager will report to the Factory Manager (Japanese) and be responsible for the following key functions:
- Machine preventive maintenance planning, including TPM (MTBF, MTTR).
- Planning, managing and summarizing monthly maintenance budgets.
- Controlling machine installations.
- Controlling and analysing machine breakdowns and records for recommending and implementing preventive actions.
- Ensuring that the quality management system is active.
- Solving various problems in coordination with other departments.
- Controlling safety, health and the environment and establishing a safe workplace and ensuring safety compliance.
- Providing training for new associates.
- Developing and controlling various projects.
- Aged 40 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience from a Maintenance Engineer role and manufacturing maintenance functions.
- At least 5 years’ experience at management level.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14000.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Team leading skills.
- Good command of English
- Have a certificate of English test standards - TOEIC 650 or above.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, and the opportunity to join a large international company.
Reference Code: MM1110805
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Maintenance Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, by Click “Apply Now”