Competitive Salary plus Benefits
The successful candidate will report to the Thai Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Lead Maximo Implementation and Utilization in the home subsidiary.
- Representative and single contact point of Maximo and its related topics for both internal and external.
- Develop, update Maximo training materials and provide sufficient training and support to Maximo end user.
- Collect, evaluate and validate Maximo change requests from end users and express the requests to Cluster/Hub/LIWIM if needed.
- Lead Maximo data collection (implementation phase), Control the quality of data population (usage phase).
- Assure Maximo as an operational tool rather than an IT tools.
- Bachelor’s or higher in Electrical & Instrument Engineer or other related field.
- Male, age above 35 years old, Thai nationality.
- Good command in English, TOEIC 650
- Minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance and planning in petrochemical or oil and gas industry.
- Experienced in maintenance and production operations and familiar with common reliability methodologies and tool box.
- Familiar with ISO or IMS systems and tools, especially Maintenance Management Policy.
- Knowledge of typical Gas manufacturing plants such as AUS, HyCO or equivalent production facilities.
- Sensitive with relational Data and skilful with common IT tools such as Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet.
- Self-motivated to constantly acquire the relevant knowledge and skills to keep abreast with new equipment and work process.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to be able to work with people of different levels.
- Service oriented mind-set.
- Open minded and willing to learn, to share and to communicate.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Databases is a plus
Our client offers attractive salary and allowance, insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.