Our client’s company is a well-established chemical manufacturing business that has been operating for more than 30 years. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Maintenance Section Manager.
- Planning and overseeing all repair and installation activities.
- Allocating workload and supervising the upkeep of staff.
- Monitoring equipment inventories and placing orders when necessary.
- Monitoring expenses and controlling the budget for maintenance.
- Managing relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keeping maintenance logs and reporting on daily activities.
- Ensuring health and safety policies are complied with.
- Aged between 32 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Prior experience of training ISO 9001.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.