The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions
- Maintaining the plant and equipment through both planned preventative and reactive maintenance and ensuring that production processes are maintained.
- Overseeing the work of the Maintenance Technicians and ensuring that their work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Ensure that maintenance technician’s skills are up to date.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other related field.
- Male, aged over 25 years old.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a 5 day working week, and other allowances.