- Being responsible for preventive and breakdown maintenance for production machines by planning, directing and controlling all plant building and equipment maintenance, including all safety and environmental issues, thus to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Thailand manufacturing facility.
- Maintaining and improving production machines and plant utilities’ reliability with preventive and corrective maintenance by planning and controlling all plant building and equipment maintenance, including all safety and environmental issues, thus to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the manufacturing facility
- Ensuring GMP and food safety for all maintenance/engineering activities.
- Supporting energy conservation programs for utilities and production machinery by managing operational and technical improvements.
- Ensuring effective and efficient production to achieve the optimum availability of utilities ie steam, water, compressed air, power distribution, chilled water, refrigeration, etc,
- Supporting the Quality and Production departments to ensure that they are following GMP and HACCP requirements.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering or a related field and aged between 27-35 years old.
- At least 5 years working experience from a maintenance field within a multinational manufacturing environment, preferably from the food industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Line Maintenance and Plant utilities operation; waste water treatment, power lines, electrical components, etc.
- Knowledge of ISO systems, GMP and HACCP will be an advantage.
- Problem solving machine issues and an understanding of PM concepts.
- Familiar with plant utilities: boiler/air conditioner/chiller/compressors, etc.
- Strong leadership, presentation, networking, communication, negotiation, analytical, and managerial skills.
- Good command of the English language and computer proficiency.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a fixed and variable bonus, a provident fund and a five day working week.
Reference Code: MS1023107
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Maintenance Supervisor - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to“Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790