- Supervising and supporting a team of technicians and contractors/suppliers to support manufacturing activities related to testing, fabrication, installation, utilities operation, maintenance and spare parts.
- Assisting with engineering projects and manufacturing activities, including those relating to cost saving, energy conservation, food safety, productivity improvement, OEE improvement and Lean manufacturing.
- Leading the routine testing of fabrication, installation projects and maintenance planning, and, monitoring and providing recommendations to support manufacturing activities.
- Providing technical support to a team of technicians, including problem solving techniques, technical training and the setting up of SOPs for maintenance works. Also, coordinating with the plant maintenance group, specialists and suppliers regarding technical support.
- Coordinating with the Purchasing department regarding engineering data / technical support.
- Coordinating documentation and system control for BRC, GMP, HACCP and all maintenance documents including those relating to preventive maintenance, autonomous maintenance, maintenance SOPs and work instructions.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years working experience from a maintenance field within a multinational manufacturing environment.
- Management skill requirements: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem-solving, planning, and communication
- Knowledge of facilities, utilities and all equipment in order to improve the performance and reliability of the plant operations.
- Strong leadership, presentation, networking, excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, and managerial skills.
- Good command of the English language and computer proficiency.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, housing allowance, telephone allowance, transportation allowance, gasoline allowance, a fixed and variable bonus, provident fund and a five working day week.
Reference Code: MS1020404
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Maintenance Supervisor - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, or "Apply Now”