Our client is a long-established and major trader of agricultural products with 70 branches worldwide. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Management Trainee.
- Working with the Plant Manager to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions.
- Developing a working knowledge of operational and general business applications.
- Developing a strong understanding of and dedication toward operations management.
- Attending and contributing to periodic key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all employees.
- Attending all mandatory training sessions.
- Participating in area mentor program.
- Working Monday – Friday and 2 Saturdays/month, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in one of these majors: Chemical, Industrial, Electronics or Mechanical.
- Welcome new graduates.
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment advantageous.
- Able to work on Saturdays twice a month.
- Positive attitude.