Our client’s company has diverse business operations relating to transport, energy and infrastructure assets in Thailand and overseas countries. The company is now seeking a candidate to join it in the position of Managing Director to be responsible for their Coal Business Unit.
- Being responsible for all aspects of the company’s coal trading business unit.
- Managing the business’ financial budgets, margins and P&L along with the company’s image, sales & marketing communications and CSR.
- Overseeing sales & marketing, business development, human resources, finance & accounting, purchasing, inventory, the warehouse, logistics operations and such like.
- Utilizing the company’s budget and deciding on working methods in order to meet market expectations and maintain company profitability.
- Initiating strategic business analysis and business planning.
- Taking action to achieve the company’s goals.
- Overseeing areas of process improvement, quality & standards, new opportunities, long-term development and training of company staff.
- Monitoring on-site operations, manpower and safety, health and environment obligations.
- Determining policy as organizational standards, ensuring all operations staff correctly follow the process and accomplish the company’s objectives.
- Providing training, specialist advice and guidance to employees.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and the company’s Board of Directors.
- Male or female, age 40 - 50 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics or a related field.
- At least 15 years’ management experience in the coal / energy or related industry.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking ability with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent management & leadership skills and able to perform well under pressure.
- Commercial mind set and possess solid financial skills.
- Mature personality, positive attitude, strong work ethic, good negotiation skills and proactive.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056