Our client is the largest conglomerate of engineering consulting companies with over 35 years of experience in innovation and development from transportation and logistics, building and infrastructure, water resources, environment, energy, management to public relations.
- Recommend company policy, strategic targets and operations to the Board of Directors
- Manage and control day-to-day operations of project leaders and project engineers.
- Consider, approve and provide recommendations concerning contracts and any agreements.
- Review operation results of related departments according to the plan.
- Search, appoint and monitor authorized representative of quality system.
- Study and analyze opportunities for project investment in the country and overseas
- Perform competitor and risk analyses to create a business plan.
- Thai nationality, aged above 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 15 years of experience in project management or project engineering.
- Strong background in financial evaluation and project analysis.
- Strong leadership skills and good English language abilities.