- Monitoring and analysing market trends, evaluating competitive challenges and identifying opportunities for growth. Effectively using consumer insights and market information to set priorities and targets.
- Ensuring all employees in the country are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total guest satisfaction.
- Being responsible for overall aspects of the business under the company’s group (4 branches).
- Managing and controlling all daily operations for the restaurant branches.
- Analyzing data to improve performance.
- Maintaining ongoing business development to deliver business growth, generate sales and raise brand awareness.
- Ensuring all restaurant operations, kitchen operations, menus and recipes meet the quality and standards of the brand.
- Planning manpower, developing and coaching staff
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety.
- Ensuring good public relations efforts as required to enhance and preserve a good company image.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Must be knowledgeable on restaurant and retail operations with direct managerial and operational experiences.
- Strategic thinker who is able to analyze data well.
- Ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- At least 5 years of experience in the F&B industry or restaurant operations are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Open-minded, flexible with a can–do attitude.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and eager to succeed.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"