Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation and open collaboration, they have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in terms of telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Responsible for consumer insights and market data analysis and reports
- Collaborate with senior consumer researcher on projects of handset product life cycle management (from concept to marketing). Help the product management team to define portfolio and specific products
- Design and implement consumer research project plan and issue research report
- Responsible for marketing insights and data collection from field research
- Support the product center division.
- Coordinate with other teams in SEA for product issues or requirement collection
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in marketing or psychology or sociology or a related field
- Excellent logical thinking, analytical and communication skills
- Comfortable working with numbers and know when research data is statistically reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English, Chinese preferred.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Interested in mobile phone or digital products is preferred
- Less than 28 years old