Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, they have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Collaborate with senior consumer researcher on projects dealing with handset product life cycle management (from concept to marketing).
- Help product management team to define portfolio and specific products.
- Design and perform consumer research project plans and issue research reports.
- Be responsible for marketing insight; collect data from field research.
- Analyze data, and identify insights.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing, Psychology, Sociology or a related field.
- Good logical thinking, analytical and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with numbers, with an understanding of when research data is statistically reliable.
- Good command of spoken and written English and/or Chinese.
- Able to work accurately and punctually under pressure.