Our client is a leader of retail and brand designs in Thailand. They now need a fast learning, well-organized and highly motivated person for the position of Marketing and Business Development Director.
- Providing short and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data.
- Being responsible for performance appraisal of the marketing and sales teams and for providing training and development opportunities to the marketing team.
- Assisting the Managing Director in establishing proposals and setting fees.
- Maintaining relationships with existing and new customers
- Being responsible for preparing the annual marketing plan for the organization, for strategic market planning, market research programs, field force activities and control of the marketing budget.
- Providing management with feedback
- Male or female, aged not over 42 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in new business development
- Having numerical skills
- Able to work independently and can travel abroad
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation, organizing and forecasting skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.