Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of pumps, valves and related systems. They have more than 150 branches across the globe and over 10,000 staff worldwide.
- Managing and planning marketing strategies that comply with the company’s vision and mission.
- Implementing marketing strategies, business plans, brand positioning and marketing communications.
- Analyzing competitor activity and market trends in the industrial market.
- Analyzing consumer behavior to adjust strategic plans and marketing activities to satisfy customers.
- Evaluating marketing plans and associated feedback to drive business and gain a competitive advantage.
- Coordinating the development and implementation of product commercialization.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, age 28 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years experience of planning marketing strategies and analyzing market trends (7Ps and 7Cs).
- Experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- A proactive and independent personality and proven problem solving skills