Our client is one of the world's leading suppliers of carton packaging and filling machines for beverage and food products. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Marketing Communication & CSR Manager.
- Developing CSR strategy and PR plan.
- Developing marketing communication strategy to build brand awareness.
- Proposing plan and executing the organization of trade shows or company events (design tasks, organizational tasks, supplier and related tasks).
- Strongly building network with partners, including customers, media agencies, key influencers, suppliers and corporations.
- Highly influencing management team and the country team to buy into the plan.
- Initiating and managing the execution plan to be on time and delivered in full across countries.
- Creating media value and initiating corporate social media presences.
- Implementing and managing marketing and communication activities designed to generate product awareness and brand identity.
- Planning to manage PR crisis.
- Supervising internal communications to engage employees to take pride in work.
- Taking ownership of FSC and environment related areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing communication, PR and CSR tasks.
- Creative, ambitious and flexible.
- Ability to deal with customers face to face and be a convincing advisor with respect to design questions.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office programs (especially PowerPoint).
- Good command of written and spoken English.