- Developing and managing annual/quarterly marketing communications plans.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns, including advertising messages and content.
- Developing editorial content for print and online channels.
- Developing design, content, production and quality control of all internal/promotional marketing materials.
- Coordinating with marketing team in Hong Kong for timely and accurate delivery.
- Developing design, content, production and quality control of all physical marketing set-up.
- Creating and managing content for company official websites and working closely with web developer to ensure quality control and timely updates.
- Generating media stories and press releases.
- Monitoring the company’s media presence in local and international news.
- Performing copy-writing and translations duties (EN-TH & TH-EN translations) for correspondence, press releases, promotional materials and electronic media (company website).
- Planning and coordinating domestic and international events.
- Managing and coordinating with local and international media agents throughout campaigns.
- Initiating and maintaining productive working relationships with media contacts.
- Organizing and hosting media visits, site inspections and press conferences.
- Organizing and preparing content.
- Hosting interviews with local and international media.
- Organizing and coordinating filming and photo-shoots.
- Strategically planning and managing participation in local and international awards.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent English and Thai copy writing skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in PR& Marketing field.
- Experience in strategic planning for marketing campaigns.
- Experience in online advertisements, digital marketing expertise and event organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Our client provides a remuneration package including; Basic Salary, Attractive commission, Medical Insurance, 10 days annual vacation and Performance Bonus. 5 Working days. (09.00- 18.00)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW