Our client is a leading importer and distributor of home electronic appliances in Thailand. They are looking for a talented candidate to join them as a Marketing Communications Manager (Electronics).
- Planning and controlling the company’s marketing budget, including channel development.
- Improving the sell-in and sell-out for key accounts by developing a channel expansion plan, road show events, merchandising and display improvements.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns; assessing their performance against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Creating promotions and marketing campaigns to increase sales volume.
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategies.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing or multi-channel management in the Retail business.
- Knowledge or experience in marketing communications, digital marketing and content marketing is an advantage.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and proactive approach.